Parker Village Marine
For over 30 years, Parker Village Marine (VMT) has developed innovative water desalination and purification systems for some of the most challenging environments – the middle of the ocean, 800 feet below the sea, offshore oilrigs, deserts, and disaster areas. NASA and FEMA relied on VMT to develop a self-contained reverse osmosis plant for its disaster relief program. The Navy asked VMT for water so pure, it could be used with the nuclear reactors on its submarines. Catalina Island sought our help to ensure a steady water supply in drought conditions. When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, the Army counted on us to keep a hospital open. The research required for high- profile government projects has enabled VMT engineers to develop innovative ways to produce the most reliable RO systems in the world.
- Always ready to respond
- VMT’s entire team is prepared to meet the needs of its customers and distributors at any time. VMT’s flexibility quickly takes ideas from concept to reality and enables the development of field-proven systems to meet the requirements of any application, in any environment, around the world.
- A legacy of performance
- VMT received the prestigious Aegis Excellence Award as the only RO supplier to excel in quality and delivery, surpassing U.S. Navy expectations. After the first VMT reverse osmosis system was designed and installed on the U.S. Navy Submarine USS Dolphin in 1983, the systems had to undergo rigorous testing before additional installations could be approved. Passing every test, VMT’s plants worked flawlessly, 24/7 for 90 days straight.
- Fresh water for every vessel
- Our customers enjoy all of the luxuries of home – drinking water, ice, showers, dishwashers, and laundry – onboard. A complete range of reliable, power-efficient watermakers for sailboats, motorboats and yachts, as well as custom equipment, is available for quick delivery and allows our customers to cruise with confidence.
- Without the noise
- VMT’s experience in designing RO systems for Navy submarines has helped us create the quietest pleasure and commercial watermakers on the market. A five-plunger pump, a pressure regulation system and other carefully chosen components are engineered in as standard in many of the systems to reduce noise and vibration.
- The ultimate barrier to impurities
- Salts, minerals and organics are no match for Aqua Pro® spiral wound membranes, which remove impurities from seawater, brackish water, fresh water and tap water. Nano and ultra filtration membranes are also available. Proven processes are used in the design, development, testing and manufacturing of Aqua Pro spiral wound membranes. This dedicated attention to detail includes using the highest grade of polyamide thin-film composite materials for standard and custom membranes to ensure their ultimate performance and integrity. VMT also manufactures cartridge and string filters to fit standard and custom filter housings.
- Quality at the source
- The superior quality components that go into VMT systems ensure that each one is built to the highest standards for safety, maintainability and reliability. The highest grades of raw materials are precisely machined and thoroughly tested to exacting customer requirements and industry specifications. By controlling the source and processes from the raw material to the final product, lead times are reduced to achieve on- time delivery, every time. Providing the most innovative and reliable RO purification systems for seawater, brackish water and tap water, from energy-saving 145 GPD watermakers to high-performance 250,000 GPD system is what has established VMT as a leader in industry. Meeting the fresh water requirements of military ships to working marine vessels to luxury yachts to seaside properties has always been the mission of Parker Village Marine. A global leader in the innovative application of reverse osmosis technology.