The Aqua Whisper DX grants boaters the freedom to monitor and regulate system capabilities. Made for the hands-on boater, the Aqua Whisper DX allows you to customize features and pressure settings with an advanced touch screen display. It’s ruggedness and reliability allows boaters to confidently command their watermaker in all parts of the world.
The Aqua Whisper DX grants boaters the freedom to monitor and regulate system capabilities. Made for the hands-on boater, the Aqua Whisper DX allows you to customize features and pressure settings with an advanced touch screen display. It’s ruggedness and reliability allows boaters to confidently command their watermaker in all parts of the world. The Aqua Whisper DX is NMEA 2000 compliant, giving you the power to monitor and communicate with your system through any NMEA compatible display.* (*Check with your display manufacturer for compatibility). Manage critical functions from any location. The LCD touch screen acts as your watermaker’s first mate, and will assist your efforts to maintain, guide, and configure the Aqua Whisper DX anyway you wish. Vital system functions and gauges are reported through the display and remote, and can be accessed at any time. With the Aqua Whisper DX, you have the power to manually optimize and configure your system settings according to any water condition you encounter. Pressure and temperature are balanced using a pressure regulating knob, allowing boaters to operate the Aqua Whisper DX in any ocean condition. Operations are easily optimized in seconds simply by turning the knob to your preferred setting. The the quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is also customizable. Capable of producing between 450 – 1,800 GPD (1,703 – 6,814 LPD). Technology:
- Digital Menu with full color LCD touch screen
- Manage critical functions from any location. Maintain, guide, and configure the Aqua Whisper DX anyway you wish using the user friendly touch screen display or the optional touch screen remote.
- Simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions.
- Digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions in U.S. Standard or Metric.
- Computer interface ready
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- The Aqua Whisper DX is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
- Customize your high pressure pump
- The Aqua Whisper DX comes with a noise reduction plunger pump.
- You can upgrade your pump to the radial axial, water lubricated pump that is offered as an option.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Available as an UPGRADE option: Patented High Presure Quintiplex Radial Axial Plunger Pump is water lubricated, does not require oil changes and operates 8,000 hours between required maintenance.
- High pressure pump – specifically designed for sea water reverse osmosis applications. Yhe unique design of this high pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum.
- Low noise manifold system design
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
- Full color remote control touch pad available
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional – Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush
- 27 15/16″ (710mm): Aqua Whisper DX Compact 450-1 & 900-2
- 37 15/16″ (964mm): Aqua Whisper DX Compact 700-1 & 1400-2
- 46 15/16″ (1192mm): Aqua Whisper DX Compact 900-1 & 1800-2
Control Panel front
Double R.O. Membrane Vessel Assembly
- 27 15/16″ – 710mm: Aqua Whisper DX Modular 450-1 & 900-2
- 37 15/16″ – 964mm: Aqua Whisper DX Modular 700-1 & 1400-2
- 46 15/16″ – 1192mm: Aqua Whisper DX Modular 900-1 & 1800-2
Booster Pump .
Sea Strainer .
Dual Pre-Filter & Dual Post Filter
Standard Plunger Pump .
|Model #||Productie / uur||Productie / 24 Uur||Gewicht – Compact*||Gewicht – Modular*|
|Productie & Gewicht||450-1||71 Liter||1703 Liter||71 kg||69 kg|
|700-1||110 Liter||2650 Liter||73 kg||71 kg|
|900-1||142 Liter||3407 Liter||73 kg||72 kg|
|900-2||142 Liter||3407 Liter||77 kg||75 kg|
|1400-2||221 Liter||5300 Liter||79 kg||76 kg|
|1800-2||284 Liter||6814 Liter||82 kg||79 kg|
*Gewicht gebaseerd op 1 – fase motor. Voor 3 – fase motoren 4 kg aftrekken.
|Electrisch||Fase||Pomp Motor||Spanning VAC||Hz||Normaal Bedrijf (Amp)||Aanloop Stroom (Amp)|
|Plunjer Pomp||1 – fase||Hoge Druk / Booster||110-115 / 220-230||50/60||30/15||100/50|
|Radiaal Axiaal Pomp||1 – fase||Hoge Druk / Booster||110-115 / 220-230||50/60||35/17.5||110/55|
|Plunjer Pomp||3 – fase||Hoge Druk / Booster||220-230 / 380-460||50/60||11/5.5||30/15|
|Radiaal Axiaal Pomp||3 – fase||Hoge Druk / Booster||220-230 / 380-460||50/60||11/5.5||30/15|
|Grootte zekering||Aansluitspanning (AC )||Fase||Aanbevolen zekering|
|Plunjer Pomp||110-115/220-230||1 – fase||40 Ampere / 20 Ampere|
|Radiaal Axiaal Pomp||110-115/220-230||1 – fase||45 Ampere / 25 Ampere|
|Plunjer Pomp||220 / 380 / 460||3 – fase||15 Ampere / 10 Ampere / 10 Ampere|
|Radiaal Axiaal Pomp||220 / 380 / 460||3 – fase||15 Ampere / 10 Ampere / 10 Ampere|