One-touch automation eliminates the need for an operator’s attention. Automatic pressure regulating system – allows the watermaker to balance pressure levels automatically based
on any water condition. Weekly automatic fresh water flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override. Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
METERS / MONITORS
Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance. New solid-state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to
calculate production rates of the system. Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
Exclusive high-efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life. Uses a high-pressure plunger pump that has a typical maintenance schedule every 2,000 hours. Available as an option: Patented High-Pressure Quintiplex Radial Axial Plunger Pump is water lubricated, does not require oil changes, and operates 8,000 hours between required maintenance. The state-of-the-art high-pressure pump is manufactured with high corrosion and erosion resistant Duplex material which provides protection far beyond 316 stainless steel. Quiet high-pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Full-color remote control touchpad available
- Optional Soft Motor Starter is available for single-phase AC powered systems that reduces start-up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Charcoal Filter Assembly, Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water
Flush are included when requested at the time of order.
NMEA 2000 COMPATIBILITY
- Optional NMEA 2000 compliance interface
- View and monitor system controls through any NMEA compatible display*. You can even start-up and shut down your system from your remote display.
- Optional NMEA remote control display available
FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE
- Computer interface ready
- A simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions.
- Digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions in the U.S. Standard or Metric.
- Ability to display in multiple languages
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated into the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The Aqua Matic is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance