Sea Recovery has added a new modular configuration to the Aqua Whisper Mini series of watermakers. The new Aqua Whisper Mini modular is engineered to fit anywhere, in the tightest of spaces, and provides easy access to main components. The Aqua Mini series of watermakers is engineered to fit anywhere and gives you the choice to produce more fresh water while keeping the same small footprint. Measuring at about 2 – 3 cubic feet, sail and small power boaters have the opportunity and the convenience of owning a Sea Recovery watermaker without the space restrictions. Producing from 7, 15, 23 or 31 gallons of fresh water per hour, the Aqua Whisper Mini series of watermakers are the perfect seaworthy companion for the solo cruiser.
- Smallest line of watermakers
- New modular design – allows flexible installation options
- Production of 170, 350, 550, or 750 gallons/day
- DC power available for the Aqua Whisper 170
- Low AC power consumption
- Touch pad control panel with simple touch operation.
- 6 illuminated LED status indication lamps for system operation.
- Weekly automatic fresh water flush timing (optional) and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
METERS / MONITORS
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Product water quality is displayed in bar graph format with 10 additional LEDs.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Push button remote control available
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional – pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush.
NOISE REDUCTION FEATURES
- The quiet stainless steel high pressure pump is specifically designed for sea water reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this high pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum.
- Low noise manifold design
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.