ELEMENT CHARCOAL 10″L NON-LBL
Part No. 0803004773
This part belongs to the assemblies below :
Charcoal Filter is designed to assist in the removal of foul odors from the Product Water.
- Use the supplied mounting hardware to secure the filter to a flat vertical surface.
- Leave a minimum 4″ space below the bowl for removal of the Charcoal Filter Element.
- Connect the Charcoal Filter Inlet to the product water outlet on the system manifold.
- Can be installed anywhere in the feed line, however, for optimum rinsing results this Check Valve Tee must be plumbed into the Feed Water Line immediately after the Booster Pump outlet.
- Mount the Fresh Water Flush System with the mounting hardware included in the kit.
- With the supplied ¾” I.D. Hose connect the Inlet port of the Check Valve (bottom port) to the Outlet of the Booster Pump.
- With the supplied ¼” O.D. tube connect the solenoid valve inlet to the existing pressurized fresh water system.