The Village Marine LT Series Watermaker is a great first mate for fishing, ocean crossings, extended voyages, or blue water cruising. The LT Series features a semi-modular and compact frame format that is able to be mounted above or below the waterline, creating installation flexibility. (The boost pump and prefilters are supplied as loose items). The LT Series 1,000 model uses a remote membrane rack.
The LT Series is able to produce up to 1,000 GPD (3,785 LPD), making this desalinator great for freshwater independence when dock water supplies are unreliable. An ideal watermaker for powerboats, sailboats, and small-to-mid-sized commercial vessel applications.
• Electrical control panel Nema 4X with motor starter and pump controls
• Digital monitors
• Flowmeter to monitor freshwater production
• Digital water quality monitor displays the purity of product water produced
• Glycerin filled pressure gauges
• Manual freshwater flush system (included standard)
• Compact stainless steel high-pressure pump is resistant to the corrosive seawater environment
• Magnetic drive low-pressure pump provides up to 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system, never requires a seal replacement
• Boost pump and prefilters are supplied as loose items
• 316 stainless steel pressure regulator is adjustable to allow operation in brackish or freshwater
• Sediment prefilter at 5 micron rating
• All models come equipped with a remote membrane rack as an option
• The 400 and 600 GPD models can also be configured with membranes mounted on the top or back of the frame
• Automatic diversion valve diverts the water overboard if quality drops below acceptable standards