MTR .5HP 208/230/460 50/60 3PH
Part No. 1520181110
This part belongs to the assembly below :
BOOSTER PUMP ASSY MOTOR ASSY 3 PH HP75 – B016080027
Booster Pump supplies a positive pressure to the Pre-filters, and through to the High Pressure Pump. The Horizon Seafari utilizes a pump with a performance curve of 80 Ft Head (35 psi) at 4.2 GPM. The resulting pressure at the High Pressure Pump depends on the final configuration.
- The Booster Pump is a centrifugal pump and it is not self-priming.
- The booster pump volute must be fully filled with water in order for the booster pump to operate properly.
- Any air present in the pump prevents the water from flowing.
- Mounting the booster pump below water level ensures that air never enters the booster pump volute.
- For best results, install the Booster Pump Below Water Level and close to the Sea Strainer, if installed.
- The Booster Pump may be mounted either horizontally or vertically.
- If mounted vertically, the Wet End MUST be mounted DOWN (on bottom).
- If mounted vertically (with the wet end on top) the motor may develop an electrical short should the wet end of the Booster Pump leak.
- Connect the Booster Pump inlet to the Sea Strainer Outlet or Sea Cock valve, or if the Inlet Rinse/Clean Valve is installed then connect the Booster Pump Inlet to the Center (common) port of the Inlet Clean/Rinse Valve.
- Keep this line as short and straight as possible.
- Avoid up and down loops, 90° elbows, and hose kinks.