O-RING LID 32.5SQFT CPF/OWS
Part No. 07620310WA-06
This part is one of the spare parts of the system below:
SEAFARI VERSATILE 450-1800
This part belongs to the assemblies below:
COMMERCIAL PREFILTER ASSY 32.5 SQ FT HRO HS B109120002
OIL WATER SEPARATOR 32.5 SQ FT HORIZON SEAFARI B111800006
COMMERCIAL PREFILTER ASSY 32.5 SQ FT HRO HS
Commercial Pre-Filter provides extended periods between filter element changes. The Commercial Pre-filter contains a filter element with 50 square feet of filtering area. This filter removes suspended solids 5 Microns & larger.
- Replaces the Standard Pre-filters.
- It is not necessary to use both the Commercial Pre-filter and Standard Pre-filters.
- The Commercial Pre-filter, must be positioned on a firm, flat surface and mounted in place with the supplied hardware.
- Allow 12 inches above the Commercial Prefilter assembly for filter element removal.
- Connect the Commercial Pre-filter Inlet Port to the Booster Pump Outlet (or Plankton Filter Outlet if used or Multi Media Filter Outlet if used).
OIL WATER SEPARATOR 32.5 SQ FT HORIZON SEAFARI
Oil/Water Separator Filter The separator element separates oil and suspended solids from the System Feed Water. Oil permanently destroys the R.O. Membrane Element, therefore, it is recommended that the user avoid operating the Horizon Seafari in oily, polluted waters.
- Follows the Commercial Pre-filter.
- The Oil/Water Separator Assembly is plumbed for water flow in the opposite direction as the Pre-filter.
- Using the supplied ¾” hose, connect the Oil/Water Separator Inlet to the Standard or Commercial Pre-filter Outlet.
- Connect the Oil/Water Separator Outlet to the High Pressure Pump Inlet.
- The Oil/Water Separator utilizes the same filter housing as the Commercial Prefilter.
- However, the Oil/Water Separator is plumbed opposite of (backwards from) the Commercial Prefilter.
- The standard filter housings have raised arrows and lettering molded indicating correct flow for the Commercial Prefilter.
- These markings are INCORRECT for the Oil/Water Separator.
- The OIl/Water Separator’s correct water flow enters the center core of the filter element and migrates to the outer surface of the filter element.