The Parker PRO Mini Series are the smallest line of watermakers and available at AquaControl Marine. The low-hassle Parker PRO Mini is engineered to fit anywhere and is available for your professional or leisure purposes. With a small footprint of approximately 2 – 3 cubic feet, sail and small power boaters have the option and convenience of a Parker watermaker. The benefits of this watermaker are endless and we would be happy to tell you more about it.
What makes the Parker PRO mini so attractive?
The Parker PRO mini is smaller than a 20 gallon (75 litre) water tank, yet able to produce between 170 – 750 GPD (644 – 2,839 LPD) in capacity. That makes this desalinator a perfect seaworthy companion for the solo cruiser. Weighing at most, 130 lbs (59 kg), the Parker PRO Mini is also more convenient than hauling around a full water tank that adds about 8 pounds per gallon to your boat. To illustrate, if a 34 gallon (128 litre) tank was filled to capacity, that would create about 272 lbs (123 kg) additional weight to haul, which will put more stress on the engine, slow down the speed, and increase fuel costs. With the PRO Mini, compact boaters will carry minimal weight, save space, and cruise without limits to any destination they wish. Featuring a simple interface, with push-button operation, the PRO Mini can be monitored via the control panel or remote (optional).
This great Parker PRO Mini had unlimited features, such as Semi-Automatic Functions, 6 illuminated LED status indication lamps for system operation, an automatic freshwater flush, and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override. The Parker PRO Mini is therefore ideal for small power and sailboats. Underneath you will find a nice overview of all the most important features of the Parker PRO Mini.
- Low AC Power Consumption
- DC power available for PRO Mini 170
- Automatic freshwater flush
- Chemical resistant Membranes
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring
- Product water quality is displayed in bar graph format with 10 additional LEDs
- Fault LED indication is provided for easy diagnosis of required maintenance
- The PRO Mini is shipped from the factory ready to install and function
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
- With the most stable controller in the market, the PRO Mini keeps up its reputation as the smallest, most reliable watermaker used by boaters around the world
- With better maintenance access
- Exclusive high-efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life
- Quiet high-pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations
- Noise Reduction Features
- The quiet stainless steel high-pressure pump is specifically designed for seawater reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this high-pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum
- Low noise manifold design
- Vibration isolation mounts included
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space
- Fiberglass Reinforced High-Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
- Safety alarm features
Get this great watermaker with all the best features
Are you interested in the Parker PRO Mini from AquaControl Marine? Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or advice. You can reach us by calling +31 164 257235 , sending an email to email@example.com or by filling out the contact form. We are also happy to help if your Parker PRO Mini requires maintenance. Just get in touch with us!