PREFILTER ASSY AW170
Part No. B107220002
This part is compatible with the following system:
SEAFARI MINI 170-750
Standard 25 to 5 micron Pre-Filters consists of two filter housings connected in series with each other. The filter elements remove suspended solids from the System Feed Water. The first Pre-filter contains a filter element, which filters the feed water to 25 micron. The second Pre-filter contains a finer element, which filters the feed water to 5 micron.
- Must be mounted against a flat vertical surface using the supplied hardware.
- It is preferable to mount the Standard Pre-filters in a straight line with and in close proximity to the Booster Pump.
- Multi-Media Filter Inlet from Booster Pump or Fresh Water Flush.
- Outlet of Multi-Media Filter to Prefilter Inlet.
- Allow minimum 4″ below the bottom of the bowl for Pre-filter Element removal.
- Connect the Booster Pump Outlet (or Plankton Filter Outlet if used or Multi Media Filter Outlet if used) to the Pre-filter Inlet.
- If the Oil/Water Separator is not used then connect the Standard Pre-filters Outlet to the High Pressure Pump Inlet.
Here you will find the exploded part view per water maker system.
For each download, we have indicated on which page you can find the article. If you have any questions after reading this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Seafari mini 170-750 – page 21, 23 & 25