REMOTE ASSY HRO SF/SE/170SF
Part No. H2606210005
This part is compatible with the following systems:
SEAFARI QUEST 400-600
Remote Controller (optional) allows remote monitoring and or controlling of the system.
- Often, the Remote Control Touch Pad is mounted in a recessed hole.
- After measuring the Remote Control Panel, routing out the indent and cutting the Cable hole, place the Touch Pad into the indent and check for sizing.
- Clean up the indent as required for a good fit.
- If the indent was made in wood or other porous surface then it is best to seal the surface of the indent so that the Touch Pad properly adheres to the indent surface.
- Once the indent hole has been sized and sealed ensure that the indent is “squeaky clean” and free of dust so that the double stick tape attached to the Touch Pad properly adheres to the indent surface.
- Remove the green paper from the back of the Touch Pad to expose the double stick tape attached to the back of the Touch Pad.
- Position the Touch Pad directly over the Indent and press firmly into place for a permanent bond.
Here you will find the exploded part view per water maker system.
For each download we have indicated on which page you can find the article. If you have any questions after reading this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Seafari Quest 400-600 – page 31
Seafari Escape – page 37