Remote Controller (optional) allows remote monitoring and or controlling of the system.
- Often, the Remote Control Touch Pad is mounted in a recessed hole.
- After measuring the Remote Control Panel, routing out the indent and cutting the Cable hole, place the Touch Pad into the indent and check for sizing.
- Clean up the indent as required for a good fit.
- If the indent was made in wood or other porous surface then it is best to seal the surface of the indent so that the Touch Pad properly adheres to the indent surface.
- Once the indent hole has been sized and sealed ensure that the indent is “squeaky clean” and free of dust so that the double stick tape attached to the Touch Pad properly adheres to the indent surface.
- Remove the green paper from the back of the Touch Pad to expose the double stick tape attached to the back of the Touch Pad.
- Position the Touch Pad directly over the Indent and press firmly into place for a permanent bond.