The new R.O. boost Seafari Quest is engineered for boaters with limited power options. The Seafari Quest’s control system provides improved fresh water flush features, better maintenance access, and additional safety alarm features. Featuring automatic operation, it is ideal for small boats and sail boats. . FEATURES:
- DC Power
- Compact and modular configurations available
- High efficiency
- Production: 32 to 95 liters per hour.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Automatic FWF on system stop
- Five pre-defined FWF interval settings
- Five pre-defined FWF duration settings
- State of the art high & low pressure tranducers allow accurate pressure readings and added safety protection.
- New alarm capabilities: – Low and High pressure alarm – High Salinity (TDS) alarm – Low voltage alarm.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- High rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemical resistant Membranes.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
Outfitting your Seafari system with HRO’s necessary options and accessories will add more life to your watermaker and lower your maintenance costs.
Fresh Water Flush: Extends the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water by merely a touch of a button. The Fresh Water Flush automatically removes all salt water from internal parts of the system and flushes the membranes with clean fresh water every 7 days. This prevents salt water corrosion of the internal parts and reduces biological fouling of the RO membrane.
Remote Control Unit: The Remote Control Unit (RCU) is able to monitor the system’s performance and alarm status from the bridge or other remote locations. This RCU includes complete installation instructions and 50 feet of cable.
Plankton Filter Assembly: The Plankton Filter Assembly (PFA) traps suspended solids larger than 100 micron, thus providing additional protection for your Seafari system’s pre-filters, which ultimately prolongs the pre-filter element life.
Charcoal Filter Assembly: Charcoal Filter Assembly (CFA) removes chlorine, taste, odors, and chemical impurities from the product water. This process of purification works without chemicals and leaves no residual in the water supply.
pH Neutralizing Filter: The pH Neutralizing Filter (pHN) provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water. It comes in various filter sizes to fit your needs.
Sea Strainer: The Sea Strainer prolongs pre-filter life by trapping suspended solids within the monel mesh screen. Sea Strainers are available in either the traditional plastic housing (SF 170) or the bronze (all other Seafari systems). (PSS or BSS)
U.V. Sterilizer: The Ultraviolet Sterilizer is the final process where 99.8% of all micro-organisms, such as reproducing bacteria and viruses, are sterilized. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
Help prolong your watermaker, and eliminate unnecessary buildup that can lead to extra maintenance. HRO’s planned maintenance kits includes all necessary pre-filter elements, screens, cleaning compound kits, pump crankcase oil, replacement seals for the pre-filter, and storage compound kit.
Planned Maintenance Kit: Each Planned Maintenance Kit contains all the spare parts a cruising vessel is likely to need for basic planned maintenance. This includes all necessary pre-filter elements, screens, cleaning compound kits, pump and crankcase oil, replacement seals for the pre-filter, and a storage compound kit.
Replacement Filters: Horizon Reverse Osmosis stocks a full line of high quality standard and commercial filter cartridges to maintain both the pre and post treatment stages, as well as carbon, plankton, monel screen, and oil water separation replacement filters to guarantee system performance.