Production (per 24 hours): 1,703 – 6,814 Liters. Available as a Compact Self Contained system and a Modular system which offers unlimited installation options for limited spaces. Ideal for power yachts up to 100ft.
The Horizon Reverse Osmosis Seafari Versatile Watermaker is perfect for weekend fishing or blue water cruising. Intuitive push button operating system gives users complete control over functions and settings. This watermaker features a remote mount cube design that allows for easy installation and convenient access to system controls. The hassle-free design has a versatile configuration which provides you with 5 inches of extra space for access to membranes from either side of the system for easy maintenance, and more installation options. With models ranging from 450-1,800 GPD (1,700-6,800 LPD), extremely smooth and quiet operation, and with complete vibration isolation, this desalinator is a perfect fit for larger, long distance cruisers or power yachts.
• EfficientSea technology capable of reducing its total power consumption by up to 75% • A failsafe product water diversion valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks • High rejection, high yield commercial grade, and chemical resistant Membranes • Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Morel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal • Available as an option: Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing
• Exclusive solid salinity meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring • Flow meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow • Water quality indication LED
• Access membranes from both sides for easy maintenance and installation options • No installation restrictions
• Exclusive high efficiency booster pump
• Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior pressure gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance • All high pressure connections are composite 316L stainless steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance
• A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks
Outfitting your Seafari system with HRO’s necessary options and accessories will add more life to your watermaker and lower your maintenance costs.
Fresh Water Flush: Extends the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water by merely a touch of a button. The Fresh Water Flush automatically removes all salt water from internal parts of the system and flushes the membranes with clean fresh water every 7 days. This prevents salt water corrosion of the internal parts and reduces biological fouling of the RO membrane.
Remote Control Unit: The Remote Control Unit (RCU) is able to monitor the system’s performance and alarm status from the bridge or other remote locations. This RCU includes complete installation instructions and 50 feet of cable.
Plankton Filter Assembly: The Plankton Filter Assembly (PFA) traps suspended solids larger than 100 micron, thus providing additional protection for your Seafari system’s pre-filters, which ultimately prolongs the pre-filter element life.
Charcoal Filter Assembly: Charcoal Filter Assembly (CFA) removes chlorine, taste, odors, and chemical impurities from the product water. This process of purification works without chemicals and leaves no residual in the water supply.
pH Neutralizing Filter: The pH Neutralizing Filter (pHN) provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water. It comes in various filter sizes to fit your needs.
Sea Strainer: The Sea Strainer prolongs pre-filter life by trapping suspended solids within the monel mesh screen. Sea Strainers are available in either the traditional plastic housing (SF 170) or the bronze (all other Seafari systems). (PSS or BSS)
U.V. Sterilizer: The Ultraviolet Sterilizer is the final process where 99.8% of all micro-organisms, such as reproducing bacteria and viruses, are sterilized. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
Soft Motor Start: The new, specially designed Soft Motor Start is a device that can be integrated into the Seafari System. The Soft Motor Start will cut the Seafari system’s start-up amps by more than half.
Help prolong your watermaker, and eliminate unnecessary buildup that can lead to extra maintenance. HRO’s planned maintenance kits includes all necessary pre-filter elements, screens, cleaning compound kits, pump crankcase oil, replacement seals for the pre-filter, and storage compound kit.
Planned Maintenance Kit: Each Planned Maintenance Kit contains all the spare parts a cruising vessel is likely to need for basic planned maintenance. This includes all necessary pre-filter elements, screens, cleaning compound kits, pump and crankcase oil, replacement seals for the pre-filter, and a storage compound kit.
Replacement Filters: Horizon Reverse Osmosis stocks a full line of high quality standard and commercial filter cartridges to maintain both the pre and post treatment stages, as well as carbon, plankton, monel screen, and oil water separation replacement filters to guarantee system performance.
The Aqua Whisper DX grants boaters the freedom to monitor and regulate system capabilities. Made for the hands-on boater, the Aqua Whisper DX allows you to customize features and pressure settings with an advanced touch screen display. It’s ruggedness and reliability allows boaters to confidently command their watermaker in all parts of the world.
The Village Marine Little Wonder Modular Series Watermaker is the preferred choice for boaters who require small low power watermakers. Simple to install, easy to operate, and able to produce up to 145 GPD, this is an ideal desalinator for sail boats.
Sea Recovery’s Ultra Whisper Watermaker features fully automatic operation. Energy efficient, quiet operation, and able to produce up to 200 – 600 GPD, this is an ideal desalinator for small power or sail boats.