SWITCH LP 6PSI DIN CONN
Part No. 2301020758
This part belongs to the assembly below :
PREFILTER ASSY W/GAUGE HORIZON SEAFARI H2108200002
Standard 25 to 5 micron Pre-Filters consists of two filter housings connected in series with each other. The filter elements remove suspended solids from the System Feed Water. The first Pre-filter contains a filter element, which filters the feed water to 25 micron. The second Pre-filter contains a finer element, which filters the feed water to 5 micron.
- Must be mounted against a flat vertical surface using the supplied hardware.
- It is preferable to mount the Standard Pre-filters in a straight line with and in close proximity to the Booster Pump.
- Allow minimum 4″ below the bottom of the bowl for Pre-filter Element removal.
- Connect the Booster Pump Outlet (or Plankton Filter Outlet if used or Multi Media Filter Outlet if used) to the Pre-filter Inlet.
- If the Oil/Water Separator is not used then connect the Standard Pre-filters Outlet to the High Pressure Pump Inlet.
OIL WATER SEPARATOR 32.5 SQ FT HORIZON SEAFARI B111800004
Oil/Water Separator Filter The separator element separates oil and suspended solids from the System Feed Water. Oil permanently destroys the R.O. Membrane Element, therefore, it is recommended that the user avoid operating the Horizon Seafari in oily, polluted waters.
- Follows the Commercial Pre-filter.
- The Oil/Water Separator Assembly is plumbed for water flow in the opposite direction as the Pre-filter.
- Using the supplied ¾” hose, connect the Oil/Water Separator Inlet to the Standard or Commercial Pre-filter Outlet.
- Connect the Oil/Water Separator Outlet to the High Pressure Pump Inlet.
- The Oil/Water Separator utilizes the same filter housing as the Commercial Prefilter.
- However, the Oil/Water Separator is plumbed opposite of (backwards from) the Commercial Prefilter.
- The standard filter housings have raised arrows and lettering molded indicating correct flow for the Commercial Prefilter.
- These markings are INCORRECT for the Oil/Water Separator.
- The Oil/Water Separator’s correct water flow enters the center core of the filter element and migrates to the outer surface of the filter element.