UV LAMP 2 GPM
Part No. 40000100CV
Ultra Violet Sterilizer destroys at least 99.9% of any virus, bacteria and other microorganisms which may pass through the HRO R.O. Membrane Element. The U.V. sterilizer is highly recommended if the Product Water Storage Tank is not otherwise treated by means such as chlorination. Use of the U.V. Sterilizer is also recommended if the System Feed Inlet is near a polluted source such as a raw sewage outlet.
- Is the last Product Water component prior to the Product Water Storage Tank.
- Mount the U.V. Sterilizer in a vertical position, with the Inlet port at the bottom and the Outlet at the top.
- Horizontal mounting is also acceptable and either port may act as the Inlet or Outlet if mounted Horizontally.
- The UV sterilizer should be mounted to a flat surface with the supplied two mounting saddles.
- Using the supplied 3/8″ O.D. tubing connect the Inlet (bottom if mounted vertically) to the Outlet of the Charcoal Filter.
This part belongs to the assembly below:
UV STERILIZER 12VDC 2GPM B5262000CV