Part No. B5262000CV
Obsolete Part No. B52680000B, H252621000B, P5261300CV
This part is compatible with the following systems:
SEAFARI QUEST 400-600
SEAFARI MINI 170-750
AQUA WHISPER PRO
AQUA MATIC 450-1800
AQUA WHISPER DX COMPACT 450-1800
AQUA WHISPER DX MODULAR 450-1800
ULTRA WHISPER III 400-600
Ultra Violet Sterilizer destroys at least 99.9% of any virus, bacteria and other microorganisms which may pass through the HRO R.O. Membrane Element. The U.V. sterilizer is highly recommended if the Product Water Storage Tank is not otherwise treated by means such as chlorination. Use of the U.V. Sterilizer is also recommended if the System Feed Inlet is near a polluted source such as a raw sewage outlet.
- Is the last Product Water component prior to the Product Water Storage Tank.
- Mount the U.V. Sterilizer in a vertical position, with the Inlet port at the bottom and the Outlet at the top.
- Horizontal mounting is also acceptable and either port may act as the Inlet or Outlet if mounted Horizontally.
- The UV sterilizer should be mounted to a flat surface with the supplied two mounting saddles.
- Using the supplied 3/8″ O.D. tubing connect the Inlet (bottom if mounted vertically) to the Outlet of the Charcoal Filter.
Here you will find the exploded part view per water maker system.
For each download we have indicated on which page you can find the article. If you have any questions after reading this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Seafari Versatile – page 36
Seafari Quest 400-600 – page 30
Seafari mini 170-750 – page 38
Aqua Whisper Pro – page 49
Aqua Matic 450-1800 – page 48
Aqua Whisper DX Compact 450-1800 – page 48
Aqua Whisper DX Modular 450-1800 – page 38
Ultra Whisper III 400-600 – page 25
Seafari Escape – page 35 & 36